Function Hall Rental Contract Form
HALL RENTAL CONTRACT
Today’s Date_______/______/__________ Member_________ Non-member________
Date Needed______________ Time_______________ # of Guests________________
Due to fire regulations the occupation is limited to 92 people total.
Bartender needed?___________ From__________ AM/PM To___________AM/PM
There is an additional charge of $50 for bar usage.
Kitchen Needed?__________ $50 charge for kitchen usage; entitles Renter to use of ovens, stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. You will need to provide your own paper products, condiments, plastic wrap, foil, etc. You will also need to provide your own cooking and serving utensils. PLEASE DO NOT USE LEGION PROPERTY.
Post 19 members……..Rental fee $100………Damage deposit $75
Non-members…………. Rental fee $200……..Damage deposit $75
Facility is rented on a “first come” basis and is not obligated until contract completion and fees paid. Rental and deposit fees must be paid no later than 15 days prior to the event. Damage deposit will be returned within 5 business days after all clean-up requirements have been met.
LEGION AND STATE REGULATIONS
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into the facility or taken out of the facility. If you would like to purchase champagne or have a special request, please contact the Post Steward to make appropriate arrangements.
• No alcoholic beverages may be consumed on Legion property except as provided for in the rental contract.
• This is a “Non-smoking” facility. Guests may smoke outside; please use canisters and ash trays as provided; please inform your guests that drinks MAY NOT be taken outside.
• Children should be supervised at all times. Due to safety regulations, children may not play in or around the parking areas.
• Decorations may hung using only non-marking tape, such as painter’s tape. Tacks, pins and scotch tape are not allowed. Do not use glitter, confetti or other decorative items that cannot be easily picked up.
• Set-up and tear-down all tables and chairs; please wipe clean prior to storing.
• Clear all bottles and cans and return to the bartender.
• Remove all decorations.
• Clean kitchen areas, stove, fridge, sinks and counters.
• Sweep and mop floors, remove trash to dumpster located on the West side of the building.
• As necessary, you will be responsible for providing your own adult supervision or police.
The signator on this contract must be present at all times during the rental period and is responsible for enforcing all rules and regulations. Cancellation of this contract must be made no less than 10 days prior to the event to avoid forfeiture of rental fees.
Thank you for your patronage. Any questions must be directed to the Post Steward at 802-453-2951 during M-F daytime hours (9AM-5PM).
Send this completed contract with fees to:
Bristol American Legion, Post 19, 56 Airport Drive, Bristol, VT 05443